Topic: Mentorship and Masterminds
- How to find a mentor: quality, strengths, industry, etc.
- How to be a mentor: types of mentoring, topics of mentoring, strengths, industry, etc.
- How to know what you need: mentor, mastermind, or coach
- The value of mastermind groups
- How to start a mastermind
- How to find a mastermind that is right for you
- Different types of masterminds
- What a mastermind IS and what it isn't
For best chances of publication:
- Focus on Action-Oriented content - include top tips and best practices
- Use headers and subheaders in your article - this helps the article to be read easily, and is more likely to be selected for publication as a result
- We always love to include great SEO keywords in our content. For this topic, we'd love to see keywords in your article title, subheaders, and body copy including the following. However, please aim to find your own unique niche and content within this topic in order to share your specific perspective, expertise, and voice:
How to find a mentor; mastermind group
We would love to have you submit content to be considered for a feature in one or more of the following: the Rising Tide monthly guide, on the blog, on social media, and more. Being selected for one publication outlet does not limit your potential for selection on other platforms. You're invited to submit either: a full article or a short quote/tip from the community. To be considered for a blog post your article must be at least 500 words, but please recognize we have limited space for features and ask that you stay within the suggested word count.
Full article: 500-800 words; can submit an additional free worksheet, graphic, or other tools for creatives related to the monthly topic.
Short quote or "tip from the community": (not suited for blog feature) 200-300 word tip for creative entrepreneurs related to the monthly topic.
- This content is used as a tool for teaching and sharing within the community online and at our TuesdaysTogether events around the world. Our audience receives clear, actionable content best. Be concise and proofread for errors in your copy. We reserve the right to edit your copy as seen fit for reasons including but not limited to: grammar, content, SEO effectiveness, and more. We also reserve the right to use only a portion of the submission if needed.
- As an organization that believes in inclusivity, we aim to provide content for our community that does not discriminate or exclude any person or people group based on their religion, political interest, race, gender, or sexual orientation. Any content that does include a religious, political, or other such bias will not be accepted. We ask that you keep this in mind when writing and submitting content for publication.
- We do not allow any sales pitches or personal affiliate links (other than HoneyBook affiliate links). However, if you'd like to provide an additional free resource, you're welcome to include a link to the PDF itself, as well as submit the additional PDF resource in the Submittable form. We encourage you to view contributing content as an opportunity to share the values of Rising Tide, and to foster genuine connection, education, and encouragement. If you have something you’d like to share but aren’t sure if it’s permitted, don’t hesitate to ask us!